We are thrilled to welcome Beckman Coulter as a new Partner Sponsor of the iGEM Competition in 2021! This year, they will be supporting iGEM teams through their iGEM Challenge.
The iGEM Challenge
Apply to receive one of the following sponsorships from Beckman Coulter:
- 1 of 6 product vouchers of $2500 USD value in Genomics reagents
- Product vouchers of $500 USD value by answering a few questions
- Free EMnetik System for plasmid prep and PCR cleanup
- Access to use an Echo liquid handler, either in person or as a distance virtual activity with the help of a trained technician
- Last day to apply: July 10 by 23:59 EDT
- Awardees notified: June 28, 2021
In addition, all registered iGEM 2021 teams can get:
- 20% off genomic kits, products and services*
- Free training with Beckman Coulter products and virtual facility visit
*Limited to $20,000 USD
Click below to learn about offers for teams:
Direct Link: https://pages.beckman.com/fmeu-geno-liqh-igem-21-05_lp.html
About Beckman Coulter:
Beckman Coulter's commitment to your research dates to our origin in 1935. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. Beckman Coulter Life Sciences and Beckman.com is a global resource for millions of life science researchers, industrial and environmental technicians, and pharmaceutical and biomedical scientists.
Beckman Coulter is a Partner Sponsor of the 2021 iGEM Competition
As a non-profit organization, we count on the support of our partners and sponsors to help us continue to provide this unique and valuable experience to students worldwide. Learn more about Sponsorship at iGEM.
The International Genetically Engineered Machine (iGEM) Foundation is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of synthetic biology, education and competition, and the development of an open community and collaboration. Visit us at igem.org
hq AT igem DOT org
45 Prospect Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
Due to COVID-19, iGEM staff are working remotely and cannot receive phone calls.
Please contact us by email.
Keep in touch!
Stay up to date with our newsletter: