- (1) Understand the location of all safety exits, emergency showers, first aid kits and fire extinguishers in the laboratory and buildings, and know how to use them.
- (2) No eating, drinking, smoking or handling contact lenses in the laboratory.
- (3) Long hair should be arranged and tied back.
- (4) Remember to wear lab coat, gloves, goggles and face mask. Wear long pants and well-sealed shoes to ensure that most of your skin is covered.
- (5) Be familiar with the potential dangers of the articles. Read the operating procedures of the instruments, pay attention to the warning signs on the laboratory and instruments.
- (6) Proper use of safety equipment, including fume hood, high pressure shield on the instrument.
- (7) Strictly abide by the instrument operation rules and experimental rules. It is forbidden to move equipment, adjust parameters, disassemble and assemble spare parts without permission.
- (8) Keep the laboratory clean and hygienic. Clean the table/floor test trash and stains, glass or needles and other sharp objects into a single container. Do not leave any chemical or sample with improper identification in the laboratory.
- (9) Report any abnormality or accident to the laboratory teacher immediately.
Safety guidelines for prevention and control during the Covid-19
- 1. Despite the stifling heat in the lab, researchers must remember to wear masks. Wearing masks is an effective way to prevent and control the spread of respiratory diseases, especially in sealed spaces.
- 2. Wash your hands immediately after finishing the experiment to prevent the residue or spread of germs.
- 3. The laboratory should be well ventilated.
- 4. To prevent people from gathering in large numbers, experimental personnel can be reasonably allocated.