While lots of work goes into the research and development behind our project, making casCADE a marketable product requires a solid business plan, so that it can be accessed by as many people as possible and make a real difference in healthcare.
Developing integrated probe based diagnostic tools to facilitate early detection of diseases and accurate testing of viral infections.
Integrate state-of-the-art genetic engineering technologies with tertiary data processing tools to offer unparalleled user experience to patients.
Bridge the gap between scientific research and market ready products in the field of probe based diagnostic assays.
Ensuring equitable and sustainable distribution of testing kits around the world by introducing outreach channels to remote areas in developing countries.
Generating awareness and education in order to foster trust in the science behind the upcoming diagnostic tools.
Business Model Canvas
Click the following menu items to learn more about the Strengths and Weaknesses of our company, as well as the Opportunities and Threats which we have identified in the market.
- Our line of products are user friendly and offer high accuracy results to our users.
- Our company sets up a personal connection with our target audience and sets up channels of communication to welcome all suggestions from users.
- Our products have gone through multiple levels of safety assessment and have been thoroughly researched under the guidance of distinguished professors and researchers of Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- The team is composed of passionate students and experienced researchers which reflect a promise of a highly efficient and hardworking workplace environment
- Our products are B2C (Business to Consumer) and products of similar application have been in high demand.