Delete this box in order to be evaluated for this medal criterion and/or award. See more information at Instructions for Pages for awards.
Sharing and collaboration are core values of iGEM. We encourage you to reach out and work with other teams on difficult problems that you can more easily solve together.
Silver Medal Criterion #2
Document your collaboration(s) clearly on this page to compete for the silver medal criterion #2 on collaboration.
Please see the 2021 Medals Page for more information.
Which teams can we work with?
You can work with any other iGEM 2021 team in the competition. You can also work with non-iGEM research groups, but they do not count towards the iGEM team collaboration silver medal criterion.
Here are some suggestions for projects you could work on with other teams:
- Improve the function of another team's BioBrick Part or Device
- Characterize another team's part
- Debug a construct
- Model or simulate another team's system
- Test another team's software
- Help build and test another team's hardware project
- Mentor a high-school team