- How extensive should our contribution be to satisfy criteria . Would the resource page be enough to qualify for that criteria if it is a collaborative effort with the photo-autotroph group.
- You cannot present same thing for two medal criterias.
- He can't tell if anything qualifies as a contribution. That depends on the judges.
- We should have a couple of things for contributions.
- Is the resource page counted for Education and Communication
- Cyano Symposium could fulfill education criteria.
- Involve highschool students in cyanobacteria symposium.
- Tell him about our comic book and activity book, and ask if they count towards the education and communication.
- it does
- Tell him we also planning to do YouTube series, have done survey, will do webinar, is that enough to ezpz secure gold medal criteria
- im guessing so since the other things are counted
- Could we get help from iGEM HQ on the resource page, in terms of building a website and stuff
- hq can give domain name
- Zoom link for Cyano symposium?
First register a collab
then register for an event and ask for link from Asia ambassador
- How extensive really is partnership? - tell about plans with Toulouse.
Accessibility to colorblind people - for wiki, resource page
Keep checking judging rubric