We have decided on using MATLAB alongside SBML for modelling.
- Note: all models will always try to find optimal conditions i.e., Temperature, pH, salt and other nutrients.
Possible modelling we can work on (In order of Priority):
- Model Cyanobacteria dynamics and production rates for a pure culture under the co culture environments i.e., Use appropriate ï»¿ concentrations, salt concentrations, simulate the sucrose sink which is E. coli. (Maybe ROS)
- Model E. coli dynamics and production rates for a pure culture under the co culture environments i.e., Use same salt concentration, sucrose from cyanobacteria. (Maybe ROS)
- Modify the conditions of the co culture environment (well, separately for now) for a combined optimum growth that does not affect the stability of the co culture.
- Modify both models (matrix) with respect to the modified environment to get optimal sucrose and succinate production. Identify the corresponding genes to knockout or up-regulate.
- Model co culture dynamics (prior to final stable ratio).
- Model the cell degradation and medium consumption in the stable ratio state to determine to rate at which we should add E. coli, salt and other nutrients. (maybe cyanobacteria as well?)
- Design a Bioreactor based on a linear model for **** (shell or something ðŸ˜‚) shading. Cell
- Economical modelling based on carbon source (open air or from effluents), bioreactor cost, succinate selling price etc.
- Check for Carbon neutral or Carbon negativity.
Division of Work
SBML - Namasi, Soorya, Arsh
FBA Co culture - Arya, Jason, Misaal
FBA Mono culture - Everyone
COBRA - Everyone
MATLAB - everyone who doesn't know MATLAB